In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 10 to 20 drops of Vitamin C Serum with Caffeine to the face and neck, allowing it to soak in for a few minutes before massaging the remainder of the product into your skin. Next, apply Anti-Aging Peptide Lotion as a moisturizer. You may then apply sunscreen and/or makeup.
Throughout the day apply more Anti-Aging Peptide lotion as needed. It may be applied on top of makeup.
Before bedtime, apply Revita A Serum to the face and throat; let it dry, massaging any remaining serum into your skin. Then apply Anti-Aging Peptide Lotion.
- Daily Cleanser: Remove impurities and debris without stripping the skin of its natural oils, using this moisture-rich cleanser.
- Anti-Aging Peptides 1 oz:. My special anti-aging formula includes 3% each of DMAE and alpha lipoic acid. DMAE gives greater firming (tone) to the skin, and alpha lipoic acid is a more powerful antioxidant milligram per milligram than Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C Serum with Caffeine: Rejuvenate your skin, reduce wrinkles and blemishes, and balance color differences associated with aging. Aging skin shows marked improvement with daily use of Optimal Serum C.
- Revita A .5 oz: A complex of Vitamin A and glycolic acid, this anti- inflammatory night product includes some of the same collagen builders in Optimal Serum C.
- Tinted Sunscreen: Apply liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply after swimming, excessive perspiring, or anytime after towel drying. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Use on children under 6 months of age, please consult a doctor.