Protocol for Acne
Acne Vulgaris is a disease of both the skin and the gut. Addressing both diet and skincare routine is essential when addressing acne.
For skincare, sometimes antibiotics are used to treat this type of acne, however, the use of broad-spectrum antibiotics to treat acne is unnecessary and harmful to your body in almost all cases. Antibiotic and pharmaceutical treatments can often exacerbate the condition.
Along with your diet, it is important that you follow this protocol faithfully to see improvement in all acne in a short amount of time.
- Clear Cleanse: A gentle yet effective alpha hydroxyl-based exfoliating cleanser, this product cleanses oily skin without over-drying or irritating it.
- Clarifying Cranberry toner: When skin acts oily, the AHA's decongest, removes dead skin cells and helps to prevent blemishes while botanicals nourish and control oil.
- Clarifying Acne Lotion 1oz.: This powerful anti-inflammatory lotion will help even hard-to-cure cystic acne improve.
- Vitamin C Serum with Caffeine: Rejuvenate your skin, reduce wrinkles and blemishes, and balance color differences associated with aging. Aging skin shows marked improvement with daily use of Optimal Serum C.
- Revita A .5 oz: A complex of Vitamin A and glycolic acid, this anti- inflammatory night product includes some of the same collagen builders in Optimal Serum C.