How to use: This is a combination mask and scrub. Apply a generous layer to cleansed skin and leave it on for 5-15 minutes. To wash off, first, activate the jojoba beads by gently massaging your face in a circular motion to exfoliate and smooth the skin. Rinse with warm water.
Product Description: Draw out pollutants that cause blemishes and age the skin. Recommended use: 1-2 times per week.
- Stimulating clay mask absorbs sebum, eliminates blemishes, and tightens pores.
- Green tea extract and allantoin relieve irritation, heals, and moisturizes the skin.
- Tea tree oil and salicylic acid reduces sebum and eliminates blemish-causing bacteria.
- Essential oils soften and boost the immunity of the skin.
- Effective as a spot treatment for blemishes.
Bottle Description: Glass amber jar
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginia (Witch Hazel) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Kaolin, Bentonite, Salicylic Acid, Zinc Oxide, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, L-Retinol, Allantoin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, L-Limonene Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Oil), L-Lactic Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, L-Menthol, Jasminum Officinale (Jasminol)
Physician created. Plant-based. Safe enough to eat.
"It is essential for our health and the health of our environment not to bombard our bodies with these chemicals."
- Dr. Jacqueline Fields